This recipe is a variation to the scrub with salt if you have sensitive skin.
You can add almond or jojoba oil, I also love to use olive oil for face and body scrub but it depends on whether you like the smell.
You can add more oil if you want but for me it is a waste. The ideal is to use the scrub on damp skin.
Instead, try to avoid or at least gently massage on the cleavage, the skin is thinner.
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Put the sugar in a small bowl.
- Add the oil and mix well.
- Insist more on the coarser parts like elbows and knees. Instead, try to avoid or at least gently massage on the cleavage, the skin is thinner.
I prepare this scrub whenever I need to pamper myself and changing only the essential oil that is just for my mood.
The salt gently exfoliates the skin and the coconut oil leaves your skin feeling baby soft.
If you have sensitive skin you may want to swap out the salt for sugar.
Try making a salt scrub and having a mini spa night tonight! Your body will thank you!
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil (or olive oil)
- 1 tablespoon (sea salt, Pink Himalaya salt or Epsom)
- 10 drops Lavender essential oil (or essential oil of your choice!)
- Add coconut oil, salt, and essential oil to a small bowl and mix with a spoon until well combined.
- Apply a small amount and gently massage your skin in a circular scrubbing motion. Pay particular attention to scrub your feet, knees and elbows well.