I prepare this scrub whenever I need to pamper myself and changing only the essential oil that is just for my mood.
The salt gently exfoliates the skin and the coconut oil leaves your skin feeling baby soft.
If you have sensitive skin you may want to swap out the salt for sugar.
Try making a salt scrub and having a mini spa night tonight! Your body will thank you!
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil (or olive oil)
- 1 tablespoon (sea salt, Pink Himalaya salt or Epsom)
- 10 drops Lavender essential oil (or essential oil of your choice!)
- Add coconut oil, salt, and essential oil to a small bowl and mix with a spoon until well combined.
- Apply a small amount and gently massage your skin in a circular scrubbing motion. Pay particular attention to scrub your feet, knees and elbows well.
- Rinse with warm water