This recipe is delicious! It can be also an Hydrating Avocado Face Mask
Avocado is an excellent remedy to treat dryness in the hair because of its high concentration of vitamins and vegetable fats of natural origin.
This fruit is a real pump of vitamins, minerals and omega-3 fatty acids that will help your hair look brighter, hydrated and nourished.
- Crush the avocado in a bowl with a spoon.
- Add the olive oil and mix well
- When you get a homogeneous cream, apply all the hair with a gentle massage.
- Let stand for 20 minutes and wash as usual
I prepare this scrub whenever I need to pamper myself and changing only the essential oil that is just for my mood.
The salt gently exfoliates the skin and the coconut oil leaves your skin feeling baby soft.
If you have sensitive skin you may want to swap out the salt for sugar.
Try making a salt scrub and having a mini spa night tonight! Your body will thank you!
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil (or olive oil)
- 1 tablespoon (sea salt, Pink Himalaya salt or Epsom)
- 10 drops Lavender essential oil (or essential oil of your choice!)
- Add coconut oil, salt, and essential oil to a small bowl and mix with a spoon until well combined.
- Apply a small amount and gently massage your skin in a circular scrubbing motion. Pay particular attention to scrub your feet, knees and elbows well.