Banana is my favorite fruit, I eat two kilos f bananas every day!
Packed with carotene, Vitamins E, B1, B and, C, this potassium rich fruit can make your skin radiant when used topically. It will hydrate and moisturizes dry skin.
- Get a small bowl, mash up a ripe banana with the back of your fork, and apply to your face, avoiding the area around your eye and mouth.
- Rinse with cold water after 10 to 15 minutes
Argan oil is known for its moisturizing, strengthening and repairing properties for hair thanks to its omega-3, 6 and 9 fatty acids.
Olive oil has a high content of vitamin C and E that is perfect for nourishing and treating dry hair naturally thanks to its powerful antioxidants.
- Add the two oils, mix well and apply to damp hair. Cover with a plastic cap for a more intense effect.
- Leave on for 30 minutes and wash normally.
- Try buying organic and cold-pressed oils.
This is one of my favorite recipes! simple but effective, the essential mint oil also has a plumping effect!
- Mix the brown sugar and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Apply a small amount to dry lips and gently scrub to exfoliate and soften
This recipe is delicious! It can be also an Hydrating Avocado Face Mask
Avocado is an excellent remedy to treat dryness in the hair because of its high concentration of vitamins and vegetable fats of natural origin.
This fruit is a real pump of vitamins, minerals and omega-3 fatty acids that will help your hair look brighter, hydrated and nourished.
- Crush the avocado in a bowl with a spoon.
- Add the olive oil and mix well
- When you get a homogeneous cream, apply all the hair with a gentle massage.
- Let stand for 20 minutes and wash as usual