This recipe is a variation to the scrub with salt if you have sensitive skin.
You can add almond or jojoba oil, I also love to use olive oil for face and body scrub but it depends on whether you like the smell.
You can add more oil if you want but for me it is a waste. The ideal is to use the scrub on damp skin.
Instead, try to avoid or at least gently massage on the cleavage, the skin is thinner.
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Put the sugar in a small bowl.
- Add the oil and mix well.
- Insist more on the coarser parts like elbows and knees. Instead, try to avoid or at least gently massage on the cleavage, the skin is thinner.
Argan oil is known for its moisturizing, strengthening and repairing properties for hair thanks to its omega-3, 6 and 9 fatty acids.
Olive oil has a high content of vitamin C and E that is perfect for nourishing and treating dry hair naturally thanks to its powerful antioxidants.
- Add the two oils, mix well and apply to damp hair. Cover with a plastic cap for a more intense effect.
- Leave on for 30 minutes and wash normally.
- Try buying organic and cold-pressed oils.
This is one of my favorite recipes! simple but effective, the essential mint oil also has a plumping effect!
- Mix the brown sugar and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Apply a small amount to dry lips and gently scrub to exfoliate and soften