Serum is a product characterized by its high concentration of active ingredients.
It is best to include it in your nightly routine, as the skin absorbs its properties better.
One drop of product is enough for the entire face, neck and neckline.
This serum can also be used as makeup remover or to take care of the ends of your hair.
- 4 teaspoons Rosehip oil ( or grape seed oil)
- Pack the two oils in a glass container.
It can last about six months.
Oats are not only great for breakfast but also for taking care of your skin and hair.
Oatmeal contains saponins, that act as natural cleansers and remove the dirt and oil from the pores.
Oatmeal exhibits direct antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
This recipe is suitable for all skin types, as it does not irritate the skin.
- 1 or 2 teaspoons ground oatmeal
- enough water to make a paste ( you can use also Chamomile tea)
- Mix the ground oatmeal with just enough water to form a paste.
- Using your fingers, gently massage the oatmeal mixture into your face and neck area.
- Rinse and moisturize for the day/night.
Banana is my favorite fruit, I eat two kilos f bananas every day!
Packed with carotene, Vitamins E, B1, B and, C, this potassium rich fruit can make your skin radiant when used topically. It will hydrate and moisturizes dry skin.
- Get a small bowl, mash up a ripe banana with the back of your fork, and apply to your face, avoiding the area around your eye and mouth.
- Rinse with cold water after 10 to 15 minutes
This is one of my favorite recipes! simple but effective, the essential mint oil also has a plumping effect!
- Mix the brown sugar and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Apply a small amount to dry lips and gently scrub to exfoliate and soften