Serum is a product characterized by its high concentration of active ingredients.
It is best to include it in your nightly routine, as the skin absorbs its properties better.
One drop of product is enough for the entire face, neck and neckline.
This serum can also be used as makeup remover or to take care of the ends of your hair.
- 4 teaspoons Rosehip oil ( or grape seed oil)
- Pack the two oils in a glass container.
It can last about six months.
This recipe is a variation to the scrub with salt if you have sensitive skin.
You can add almond or jojoba oil, I also love to use olive oil for face and body scrub but it depends on whether you like the smell.
You can add more oil if you want but for me it is a waste. The ideal is to use the scrub on damp skin.
Instead, try to avoid or at least gently massage on the cleavage, the skin is thinner.
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Put the sugar in a small bowl.
- Add the oil and mix well.
- Insist more on the coarser parts like elbows and knees. Instead, try to avoid or at least gently massage on the cleavage, the skin is thinner.