Serum is a product characterized by its high concentration of active ingredients.
It is best to include it in your nightly routine, as the skin absorbs its properties better.
One drop of product is enough for the entire face, neck and neckline.
This serum can also be used as makeup remover or to take care of the ends of your hair.
- 4 teaspoons Rosehip oil ( or grape seed oil)
- Pack the two oils in a glass container.
It can last about six months.
Oats are not only great for breakfast but also for taking care of your skin and hair.
Oatmeal contains saponins, that act as natural cleansers and remove the dirt and oil from the pores.
Oatmeal exhibits direct antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
This recipe is suitable for all skin types, as it does not irritate the skin.
- 1 or 2 teaspoons ground oatmeal
- enough water to make a paste ( you can use also Chamomile tea)
- Mix the ground oatmeal with just enough water to form a paste.
- Using your fingers, gently massage the oatmeal mixture into your face and neck area.
- Rinse and moisturize for the day/night.
This recipe is a variation to the scrub with salt if you have sensitive skin.
You can add almond or jojoba oil, I also love to use olive oil for face and body scrub but it depends on whether you like the smell.
You can add more oil if you want but for me it is a waste. The ideal is to use the scrub on damp skin.
Instead, try to avoid or at least gently massage on the cleavage, the skin is thinner.
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Put the sugar in a small bowl.
- Add the oil and mix well.
- Insist more on the coarser parts like elbows and knees. Instead, try to avoid or at least gently massage on the cleavage, the skin is thinner.
Banana is my favorite fruit, I eat two kilos f bananas every day!
Packed with carotene, Vitamins E, B1, B and, C, this potassium rich fruit can make your skin radiant when used topically. It will hydrate and moisturizes dry skin.
- Get a small bowl, mash up a ripe banana with the back of your fork, and apply to your face, avoiding the area around your eye and mouth.
- Rinse with cold water after 10 to 15 minutes
Argan oil is known for its moisturizing, strengthening and repairing properties for hair thanks to its omega-3, 6 and 9 fatty acids.
Olive oil has a high content of vitamin C and E that is perfect for nourishing and treating dry hair naturally thanks to its powerful antioxidants.
- Add the two oils, mix well and apply to damp hair. Cover with a plastic cap for a more intense effect.
- Leave on for 30 minutes and wash normally.
- Try buying organic and cold-pressed oils.
This is one of my favorite recipes! simple but effective, the essential mint oil also has a plumping effect!
- Mix the brown sugar and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Apply a small amount to dry lips and gently scrub to exfoliate and soften
This recipe is delicious! It can be also an Hydrating Avocado Face Mask
Avocado is an excellent remedy to treat dryness in the hair because of its high concentration of vitamins and vegetable fats of natural origin.
This fruit is a real pump of vitamins, minerals and omega-3 fatty acids that will help your hair look brighter, hydrated and nourished.
- Crush the avocado in a bowl with a spoon.
- Add the olive oil and mix well
- When you get a homogeneous cream, apply all the hair with a gentle massage.
- Let stand for 20 minutes and wash as usual
I prepare this scrub whenever I need to pamper myself and changing only the essential oil that is just for my mood.
The salt gently exfoliates the skin and the coconut oil leaves your skin feeling baby soft.
If you have sensitive skin you may want to swap out the salt for sugar.
Try making a salt scrub and having a mini spa night tonight! Your body will thank you!
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil (or olive oil)
- 1 tablespoon (sea salt, Pink Himalaya salt or Epsom)
- 10 drops Lavender essential oil (or essential oil of your choice!)
- Add coconut oil, salt, and essential oil to a small bowl and mix with a spoon until well combined.
- Apply a small amount and gently massage your skin in a circular scrubbing motion. Pay particular attention to scrub your feet, knees and elbows well.