Oats are not only great for breakfast but also for taking care of your skin and hair.
Oatmeal contains saponins, that act as natural cleansers and remove the dirt and oil from the pores.
Oatmeal exhibits direct antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
This recipe is suitable for all skin types, as it does not irritate the skin.
- 1 or 2 teaspoons ground oatmeal
- enough water to make a paste ( you can use also Chamomile tea)
- Mix the ground oatmeal with just enough water to form a paste.
- Using your fingers, gently massage the oatmeal mixture into your face and neck area.
- Rinse and moisturize for the day/night.